Thank you for your continued support during these difficult times. We hope that you are all doing well and staying healthy. We are cautiously moving ahead with in-store shopping and browsing starting Tuesday, July 7th.
Our hours for in-store browsing:
- Mon-Sat: 11-5
- We will continue to have appointment only shopping from 10-11am M-Sat for anyone who prefers to shop alone (or with their families).
Rules for in-store browsing:
- No more than 8 people, including staff will be allowed in the store at any given time.
- Everyone must wear a mask, customers and employees.
- Customers must take gloves or use hand-sanitizer upon entering the store
- Everyone who comes into the store will be required to maintain proper social distancing.
- Restrooms will be closed to the public until further notice.
To help decrease the spread of Covid 19:
- We have updated our credit card machines to be hands free and accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- We have separated those working in the store and added plastic shields.
- We will be cleaning frequently touched surfaces, at the beginning and end of the day and between customers.
- No employee or customer should come to the store when sick.
- All employees will frequently wash their hands.
- If anyone in the store tests positive we will let our customers know immediately via email and on social media.
We are also happy to continue offering several options for no-contact book buying. You can order through our website, by email or phone, 484-580-6978. Your orders will be bagged and ready for curbside pick-up or mailed directly to your home. Wrapping and gift notes will be available by request.
Book groups and author programs will continue to be on-line for the foreseeable future. While we miss seeing you in person, this is a good way to keep our book conversation going and has been an enjoyable experience for our participants. Let us know if you would like to be included in any of our virtual conversations.
Thank you, as always for your support! Your kind words, phone calls and orders have made us feel like the extra effort to keep going is completely worth it. We know that your on-line orders are a vote of confidence and have allowed us to continue paying our rent.