11:30 am: Story Time with Julie Fortenberry in the Wayne tent across the street from the bookstore. It looks like some kids will be returning to preschool and this is a great chance to talk about it (and mask wearing). If you would like a personalized copy of Julie's books please pre-order them and we will make sure that she signs them on Sunday.
Saturday, August 29th is rescheduled Independent Bookstore Day. While Independent Bookstore Day is going to look a little different this year (like everything else), it is still a chance for us to tell you how much we love you. We will be open from 10-5. Up to 8 people will be allowed in the store at a time. Waiting in line? No worries! Answer trivia questions for prizes while enjoying a mimosa (or OJ if you are under 21).
- Browse our free books with purchase located outside of the store
- Save 10% off of your entire order on IBD (and for an entire week 8/26-9/2). Orders need to be placed by phone (484) 580-6978, email or in-store. Unfortunately our web site is unable to process the discount. Please mention it when placing your order.
- Be the first in line on August 29th to buy limited edition collectible merchandise from authors and illustrators including Amor Towels, Jon Klassen and Gene Luen Yang. Orders can be placed by phone starting on Saturday, August 29th
- Introducing our new tote bags. Great for eco-grocery shopping and made out of recycled soda bottles! Spend $100 on-line, by phone (484) 580-6978 or in-store and we will be happy to send you home with one.
- Get Free Audio Books from Libro. Follow the link
- Goody bags for kids
Join these great zoom programs for children