Psyched (Kobo eBook)
- A uniquely practical guide to a trending topic: Michael Pollan’s How to Change Your Mind has sold 180k+ copies. Companies that are developing psychedelic treatments are shooting up in value. Psyched serves as a simple yet definitive guide to these trending treatments, explaining to a lay reader how they work and why.
- Seven psychedelic substances are explored in-depth including MDMA, LSD, ketamine, ayahuasca, peyote, iboga and psilocybin.
- Backed by extensive research: Siebert synthesizes pages and pages of clinical trials, interviews with medical professionals and health practitioners, patient testimonials, and stories from Indigenous peoples.
- Engaging and easy-to-read: simple, short chapters give readers everything they need to know about each treatment.
- Depression, anxiety, trauma, and pain: are all explored as difficulties that can be aided by psychedelics.