"A vital gem...a kick in the ass." -- Esquire
"Amazingly cogent and smart on the psychology of creation." -- Jay McInerney
"As I closed THE WAR OF ART, I felt a surge of positive calm. I now know I can win this war. And if I can, so can you." -- Robert McKee, bestselling author of STORY
- Dream about writing a great novel?
- Regret not finishing your paintings, poems, or screenplays?
- Want to start a business or charity?
- Wish you could start dieting and exercising today?
- Hope to run a marathon someday?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, THEN YOU NEED...
THE WAR OF ART
In this powerful, straight-from-the-hop examination of the internal obstacles to success, bestselling author Steven Pressfield shows readers how to identify, defeat, and unlock the inner barriers to creativity. THE WAR OF ART is an inspirational, funny, well-aimed kick in the pants guaranteed to galvanize every would-be artist, vistionary, or entrepreneur.
"Creative work is...a gift to the world and every being in it. Don't cheat us of your contribution. Give us what you've got." -- Steven Pressfield