First-Time Mom's Baby Journal: Create a Keepsake, Record Bonding Experiences, and Stay Organized (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Capture every moment with the best baby journal designed just for first-time moms. Build a keepsake of your newborn’s every first with a stylish, simple baby journal that covers the first days, weeks, and months.
Preserve precious memories with:
- A journal especially for first-time moms, with prompts to help you reflect on all the new thoughts and feelings going through your mind.
- Charts and trackers that help you remember and record daily progress like doctor’s appointments, sleep schedules, and new foods your baby has tried.
- Brief guided entries that make this journal easy to use and help take the guesswork out of deciding what to write.
- A simple, uncomplicated design that’s cheerful, tasteful, and gender-neutral.
- A low-commitment time frame that begins with your baby’s birth story and tracks their first year.
Record the most important moments with a baby journal for busy new moms.
About the Author
AUBREY GROSSEN is a wife and mama to three kids. After having her first baby, she created an online community with just under 40 close friends and family for support and advice on motherhood. Today, that small community has grown to include over tens of thousands of moms. You can find her latest stories and tips on the Mamahood Blog (themamahoodblog.com).
“Everyone has a story to tell about their firsts in life; however, most of us can't remember them. Someone had to record them for us. Aubrey Grossen's The First Time Mom's Baby Journal provides a useful guide for doing just that. I don't know of a better tool for preserving these perishable stories than this journal.” —Kevin Olsen, father and grandfather
“Aubrey Grossen is clearly aware of the needs of a new mom! She is well-acquainted with the ups and downs of the first year, and this journal is an adorable and purposeful treasure to accompany any mother through that journey! I would recommend it to any of my closest friends.” —Maren Droubay, mother of three, writer, and birth doula
“When sleep is nonexistent and time is flying by way too fast, this book is exactly what every new mom needs to capture those moments that are too easily forgotten. Aubrey has taken all the guesswork out of journaling and gives well-thought-out prompts, making it simple and enjoyable.” —Angie Briggs