Parenting Boys: How to Develop Your Child Socially (Your Adventure Guide to Parenting) (Paperback)
While working together they realized that if they wanted to make a real and lasting impact on a child's life, they had to start at the core; they had to start with the parents.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How to Establish Good Sleeping Habits in Newborns and Infants
- Why You Should Start an 'Eat, Wake, and Sleep' Cycle
- Setting Consistent Bedtimes, Naps, and Waking Hours
- How to Create a Conducive Sleep Environment
- Developing Bedtime Routines
- Sleeping Through the Night
- Much, much more
Easy-to-apply book in which you will discover ninety-two tips you can immediately use to change your parenting style in order to raise happy and confident kids and teens.