Parenting Boys: The Complete Guide to Being a Parent (Essential Tips for New Mums a Guide to the First Weeks of Motherhood) (Paperback)
Who do you want your children to look up to? Who should be their first teacher and role model? How do you substitute harmony, civility, and gentleness for chaos and confusion? How should parents begin this journey?
Here's what you'll discover inside this comprehensive guide:
- 3 Simple and Easy Steps to Follow
- Potty Training Tips for Boys
- Training for the Bathroom
- Potty Training and Bedwetting - Common Problems and Solutions
- Do's and Don'ts in Potty Training
- Effective Tricks To Leave The Diaper
- How to Help Your Child Control the Sphincters
- Best Stories Books You Can Read with Your Child to Help Him Leave the Diaper
- And much more...
With a rundown of the common myths and misunderstandings surrounding potty training, how to use the right kinds of encouragement.