Stop resorting to desperate attempts to change your child's behavior by yelling, lecturing, or threatening. Instead, follow the structured, consistent steps outlined in this book to see real results that last.
Positive Parenting Solutions Simplified will show you how to:
- What a positive parent should do for right parenting?
- Top Parents Qualities to Possess for Positive Parenting Solution
- Things Not to Say to Your Kids Ever
- Things Parents Should Never Do to their Children
- How to Deal with a Strong Willed Child?
- Manage your Children through Parenting with Love and Logic
- Parenting Worksheets to Balance Child's Lifestyle
Sometimes, the parent needs to be right and a headstrong child refuses to understand or accept that. It can feel like you're up against an immeasurable force, which can be discouraging and even infuriating.