Grandma has a treasure trove of experiences--stories that, once written, hold heartfelt lessons for future generations. This keepsake gift book is a way to capture Grandma's memories, from childhood joys and holiday traditions to life mottos and future wishes. Use the pages of this interview journal to record her words, celebrate her life, and create a priceless time capsule of Grandma's love for the whole family to experience and enjoy.
Capture the moments and values that have shaped Grandma's life with the help of thoughtful prompts, such as:
- What are some family heirlooms or mementos you've kept, and why are they special to you?
- What do you miss most about being a kid? It could be a specific activity or perhaps a feeling you miss.
- In what ways do your children or grandchildren make you proud?
Ways to use:
- Ask the questions as an interview to create a unique bonding experience between grandchild and grandparent. You can even record audio or video clips of your conversation to make a truly special heirloom.
- Invite Grandma to complete the book on her own so you can capture her words in her own handwriting.
The book is a wonderful gift to celebrate a birthday, Grandparents Day, or Mother's Day.