Why 80% of Expecting Parents Worry About The Wrong Things And What You Really Need to Know
Am I going to be a good mom
Is my child going to be healthy?
I don't feel any kicks after going to the gym. Did I hurt my baby?
It doesn't matter where you are or what you do, your thoughts constantly turn around this little wonder inside your bump.
As beautiful as pregnancy can be, it's also a scary transition period in life where big mental and physical changes start to happen. Unfortunately, many women don't dare to talk about the stress they are experiencing. They let the feeling of insecurity creep up on them and ruin one of the most special experiences in a women's life.
Yet, it's not uncommon to feel this way. Nearly 75% of women reported they had experienced at least one stressful event during their pregnancy. These women have an up to 60% higher risk of preterm delivery.
And then, there is the big day. You'll finally meet your baby, but again you are confronted with a million questions such as:
Who can be with me during labor?
When do I need to push?
What if my baby is in the wrong position?
And the list keeps going.
You hoped your worries would ebb away once your little one is born, but your struggles continue.
A study by the National Sleep Foundation found that 76% of parents have frequent sleep problems.
No wonder. Your head is full of worries and open questions about your baby's health and development.
Beating all this stress is easier than you think. All you need is some expert knowledge and the right guidance to enjoy your pregnancy and your baby's first year to the fullest.
This is only a select sample of what you'll discover in From Your Baby Bump To Your Baby's First Birthday:
- A month by month guide to a worry-free pregnancy
- The complete pregnancy checklist that ticks all boxes on the infinite list of things-to-be-done
- Avocado, pomegranate or watermelon? How big is your baby this month?
- Which other medical practitioners to meet besides your gynecologist
- The visible and invisible changes your body is going through and how to ease any unpleasant symptoms
- Why sharing is caring and how to get your partner involved in your pregnancy
- Dangerous work during pregnancy and what you should look out for
- Why you have an increased the risk of prematurity by 80% if you do this one thing wrong
- How to stimulate your baby's senses before they are born and lay the foundation for a healthy development
- Comprehensive monthly guidance to welcome your baby's first year
- How to recognize the red flags in your baby's development and take early action
- The ultimate checklist to know if your baby is healthy and when it's time to see a doctor
- The perfect parent blueprint to make your baby smarter and boost healthy development
And much more.
Even if you are having a baby on a budget, you shouldn't save money on the wrong things. Missing out on professional knowledge can harm your baby forever and lead to major health and development issues.
If you want to be responsible for you and your baby's health and wellbeing, then scroll up and click "Add to Cart" right now.