Learn how to transition from a 'freaking out mom' to a 'fully-prepared mom, ' even if you know absolutely zero about pregnancy or babies.
As soon as a few weeks after conception, pregnant women begin experiencing a range of shocking symptoms. And for first-time mothers, learning to tell between what's expected, what's abnormal, and what information is truly helpful can cause a large amount of needless stress. This leaves a lot less time to think about what really matters. With help from these guides, you can finally stop worrying.
This bundle includes:
- First-Time Mom: What to Expect When You're Expecting, A New Mom's Survival Guide to Prepare Yourself for Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth, and New Born Baby.
- No-Cry Baby Solution for Tired Parents: Discover How to Help Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night, and Have Amazing Sleep from Day One (from Newborn to School Age).
In Be Prepared for Pregnancy 2-in-1 bundle, you'll discover:
- The EXACT formula for a healthy, joyous pregnancy. (By adopting these lifestyle changes, you can ensure a smooth and stress-free nine months ahead )
- Pregnancy secrets that no one ever tells you about.
- Twenty essential facts all parents must know about baby sleep.
- Ten crucial facts about newborns that all parents must be aware of.
- Must-know tips for optimum postpartum health for you and your baby.
- The real reason your baby is crying and how to fix it immediately. (Understand all your baby's signals and learn how to turn crying into INSTANT calm )
And much, much more...
As a FREE bonus, you'll also receive a chapter from the Mindful Path to Self-Compassion because we truly believe that every new mom needs self-love in this important new chapter of her life.
Even if you are clueless about pregnancy, or constantly feel like you don't know what you're doing, the extensive research behind this guide can ensure you'll cultivate unwavering confidence during this important time, and learn all the vital information needed to nurture a happy, healthy baby, paving your way to a promising and soul-enriching motherhood.
If you want to access this advanced information only known to experienced mothers and pediatricians, and finally unleash your full potential as a pregnancy-pro, then you should read this book