Ceramic Glazing for Beginners: What Every Ceramic Artist Should Know to Get Better Glazes (Paperback)
I always struggled with glazing, but once I learned these secrets...
Are you a ceramic artist that struggles with glazing?
Do you have a love-hate relationship with glazing?
Do you get frustrated when the glaze does not come out right, and ruins your ceramic piece?
Are you tired of wasting time on bad glazes?
I, the author, will share the secret to getting the glazes you want, even if it's your first time working with ceramics.
In this book you will discover:
- The #1 glazing recipe you should use to make your first glaze, that is both cheap and easy to make
- 5 solutions to your most frustrating glazing problems
- One technique that can help you save months or even years of glazing research
- 5 simple glazing 'tricks' to always get the glaze you want
- The secret to testing glazes safely
- How to create test tiles that you can sell as miniature samples of your work
- The biggest surface decoration mistake you could be making that is ruining your glazing results
I understand that this subject can be highly technical.
Therefore this book has been designed in a way that it conveys the secrets taught inside in clear and compelling language.
The concepts are explained in the simplest way possible, so that you can unravel the mystery of glaze, without confusion.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: I have never done glazing before. Will this book help me achieve a good glaze on my first try?
A: Yes. This book has been designed to be useful to even the most novice artists and enthusiasts. So even if you have never picked up a brush, this book will help you out.
Q: How much experience does the author have?
A: I'm a ceramic artist that always struggled with glazing. After research, I have accumulated enough knowledge to help you get good glazes.
Q: I don't have any fancy equipment, can I still use the techniques inside this book?
A: Yes. You don't need a fancy studio to do good glazing. All you really need is access to a traditional kiln, to get started.
Note: This book does not have pictures
An artist's perspective to glaze, color, and ceramic surface will transform your love-hate relationship with glazing.
So if you want to get the perfect glaze on your latest project, without having to spend hours going through the tiring cycle of glazing and reglazing your pot then...
Take action and buy this book now