Preserve your life story and pass it down to your family in this beautiful keepsake memory book.
Grandma's Story is a guided journal thoughtfully designed to help grandmothers record their special memories and share them with their grandchildren and family. Designed by bestselling artist Korie Herold, this keepsake book offers writing prompts and journaling pages to guide grandmothers along as they record their life’s most precious moments. This book is the perfect gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, or any time of year for your grandmother.
Sections and writing prompts include:
• Early Childhood: What was your house like growing up? What were your favorite toys or playtime activities?
• School Years: What did you think you wanted to be when you grew up? What were you like as a teenager?
• Work and Travel: What was your first job? What family vacations do you remember the most?
• Love and Family: What’s your best relationship advice? How did you feel when you found out you were going to be a grandfather?
• Character and Values: What do you value most in life? What family values do you hope to pass down?
• Hypotheticals and Curiosities: What's something you wish you had done differently? What's the best advice you ever received?
• Words of Wisdom: Additional space to write letters to your family
Special features include:
• Elegant linen with gold foil cover
• Acid-free and archival paper
• Layflat design allows you to easily write in the book
• Carefully developed designs and prompts allow to you reflect and remember
About the Author
Korie Herold is an artist who explores watercolor, calligraphy, hand-lettering, design, and visual interest. She lives in Kingwood, TX with her husband, Joel, and her two boys, Xander and Jonah. She loves brunch, fresh flowers, and connecting with others. She enjoys making her house a home, and thinks the home is such an important place to nourish. Her brand began as a calligraphy business, and has since expanded to include more art mediums, exploration, and creating for the sake of the process. Her skillset comes from a blend of studies at Abilene Christian University, going to workshops from skilled artists she admires, as well as simple trial and error in her own studio. She will forever be a student of the arts, and that alone keeps her curiosity for trying new things piqued!