Grandmothers of all ages will delight in these stories of love, laughs, and lessons about being a grandmother, new or experienced. This book is a wonderful read across the generations!
Treat your grandmother to 101 heartwarming, amusing, and inspirational stories about:
- becoming a new person — a grandmother
- getting your grandma name
- surviving babysitting!
- dispensing advice to your children and grandchildren... and learning not to!
- the unconditional love and mutual admiration between grandparents and grandchildren
- adventures with the grandkids, from amusement parks to foreign travel
- the funny things that only kids can say and do
- passing traditions and legacies through the generations
- becoming a grandma through adoption or marriage
- and plenty of comic relief from grandmothers and grandchildren
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.