Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Toltec Wisdom Book series.
- #1: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book #1) (Paperback): $12.95
- #2: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #3: The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book #3) (Paperback): $14.00
- #4: The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace (A Toltec Wisdom Book #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #5: The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness (A Toltec Wisdom Book #5) (Paperback): $11.95
- #6: The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (A Toltec Wisdom Book #6) (Paperback): $14.00
This handsome boxed set by bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz offers three of his most widely acclaimed works:
THE FOUR AGREEMENTS: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
Don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
THE MASTERY OF LOVE: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship
Don Miguel Ruiz illuminates the fear-based beliefs and assumptions that undermine love and lead to suffering and drama in our relationships. Using insightful stories to bring his message to life, Ruiz shows us how to heal our emotional wounds, recover the freedom and joy that are our birthright, and restore the spirit of playfulness that is vital to loving relationships.
THE VOICE OF KNOWLEDGE: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace
Don Miguel Ruiz reminds us of a profound and simple truth: The only way to end our emotional suffering and restore our joy in living is to stop believing in lies — mainly about ourselves. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, this breakthrough book shows us how to recover our faith in the truth and return to our own common sense.
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz is the bestselling author of The Four Agreements (a New York Times bestseller for over a decade), The Four Agreements Companion Book, The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, The Circle of Fire, and The Fifth Agreement. The teachings of Ruiz are best known for transforming complex human issues into simple common sense — a talent that has earned him millions of fans and international acclaim.
Janet Mills is the founder and president of Amber-Allen Publishing and co-author, with don Miguel Ruiz, of six books in The Toltec Wisdom Series. Mills is also the creator of “The Four Agreements for a Better Life” online course, editor of Deepak Chopra’s bestselling title, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and publisher of the world-renowned “Seth Books” by Jane Roberts.
About The Four Agreements
“This book by don Miguel Ruiz, simple yet so powerful, has made a tremendous difference in how I think and act in every encounter.” — Oprah Winfrey
“Don Miguel Ruiz’s book is a roadmap to enlightenment and freedom.” — Deepak Chopra, Author, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
“An inspiring book with many great lessons.” — Wayne Dyer, Author, Real Magic
“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.” — Dan Millman, Author, Way of the Peaceful Warrior