Are you looking for the best and hottest compilation of text fails and smartphone autocorrect fails that probably got those who sent them to wish they could disappear, bomb the phone service provider at least to make sure the message was not delivered or to wipe off the memory of those who the message was sent to?
If you've answered YES, keep reading...
You Are About To Discover Extremely Funny, Rib-Cracking Text Fails And Autocorrect Mishaps On Smartphones That Will Leave A Part Of You Wishing These Should Not Have Happened To Anyone
I know you've seen fails on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites. Perhaps you've even had an instance here and there like sending an inappropriate message that was meant for a partner to a mutual friend, parent or child or found yourself having to explain yourself because the autocorrect on your smartphone decided to replace the words you wrote to something that changed the meaning of the text. You are not alone Thousands of people do that every day And you are about to find a collection of these texts just to laugh yourself crazy at some people's misfortunes, just as some may laugh at your text fails
Perhaps you are wondering...
Is the collection comprehensive, featuring texts involving different groups of people, like parents, partners, work related and more?
Are they nicely categorized for easy navigation?
The answer to these is a simple YES
In this book, you will discover:
- A collection of text fails involving friends who are chatting
- A collection of hilarious autocorrect mishaps relating to time
- The best collection of couple text fails that will leave your mouth wide open in awe
- The best collection of mom and dad text fails that probably left the recipients mum
- Random autocorrected messages that will leave your mind spinning
- 20 Autocorrected mishaps that will leave you rolling on the ground with laughter
- How texting could possibly ruin your relationships or embarrass you
- How to turn off autocorrect on your smartphone to protect yourself from embarrassment
- And much more
Yes, even if you are not the type to laugh at other people's misfortunes, this book will break those inhibitions and leave your ribs hurting because of laughter.