This book started as a compilation of a series of zines created to introduce students to the field of social practice. This book expands and adds to each of these zines while compiling all of the history examples into a single timeline for easy reference.
- A list of exercises for in and out-of-class use
- A sample syllabus, adaptable to 10 and 15-week terms
- Challenging discussion questions
- Charts to explain intersecting fields of study and spectrums in the field
- Social practice book list
- Tips for effective social practice