Help your child grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually. This book is packed with easily applied positive parenting strategies, and will guide you on the journey
All children are unique, which means there is no such thing as perfect, one-size-fits-all, parenting strategies. Instead, successful parenting involves a process of discovering which parenting techniques work best for your child's unique needs. This creative parenting book provides a multitude of creative parenting tips so you can help your child grow. It is compiled of three, creative parenting books that will help your child develop socially, emotionally, and spiritually:
131 Conversations That Engage Kids, will help you inspire your kids to pause their electronics, grow their social skills, and develop lifelong friendships.
- First, discover why conversations matter, and why connecting with your kids is essential.
- Next, lean three strategies to engage kids and keep the conversation going.
- After that, dive into five strategies to help kids and tweens grow their social skills.
- Finally, examine creative ways to encourage positive change in children's lives.
Then, use the conversation starters to help your child grow his or her social skills.
131 Boredom Busters and Creativity Builders for Kids, will inspire you to bust boredom, build creativity, and inspire awesomeness in your kids.
This creative parenting book is packed with in-home play activities that will and will help your child grow his or her imagination.
In addition, parents will:
- Gain new insights into the healing power of play.
- Learn to let go of parenting guilt.
- Discover why free time is a secret ingredient to an awesome childhood.
131 Stress Busters and Mood Boosters for Kids, will help you encourage your kids to bust stress, be happy, and achieve their goals.
These coping skills will help your child grow by learning to self-regulate and keep pressing forward, even when projects are difficult.
Positive coping skills include:
- Eleven ways kids can boost their mood by changing their thoughts.
- Six strategies that encourage children to express how they feel.
- Eight practices for inspiring children to draw strength from their faith.
- Five ways kids can elevate their mood through gratitude.
- Seven tactics that help children become fully present.
- Five ideas for using temperature changes to help kids self-regulate.
Christian Parenting Books
These Chrisitan parenting books are based on Scripture and will inspire you to help your child grow his or her faith. Instead of waiting and hoping for change to happen, take action. These creative parenting books are filled packed with positive parenting ideas to help your child grow