- Ages 8-12, Grades 3-6, Guided Reading Level Q, Lexile 860L
- 32 pages, 7 1/2 inches x 10 inches
- Vibrant, full-color photographs
- Includes pre- and during reading activities, vocabulary, comprehension questions, and an extension activity
- Reading/teaching tips, index, and glossary included
Mega-Cool Animal Facts: Discover ancient creatures that lived in ancient seas long ago in MegaCool MegaFauna: Creatures of Ancient Seas Third--sixth graders learn about some of the biggest historic creatures that swam on Earth thousands of years ago.
Science Learning Made Fun: The 32-page children's book teaches kids about fossils, what scientists have learned about them, and what underwater creatures they belong to
Build Basic Reading Skills: This exciting kid's book will help your child learn and improve reading fluency with pre-reading and during reading activities, vocabulary, comprehension questions, and a fun extension activity.
MegaCool MegaFauna Series: Part of the MegaCool MegaFauna series, each book in this series explores the history of some of the most massive creatures that ever lived on Earth.
Why Rourke Educational Media: Since 1980, Rourke Publishing Company has specialized in publishing engaging and diverse non-fiction and fiction books for children in a wide range of subjects that support reading success on a level that has no limits.