Title is Backordered
- Ages 8-12, Grades 3-6, Guided Reading Level P, Lexile 890L
- 32 pages, 7 1/2 inches x 10 inches
- Vibrant, full-color photographs
- Includes pre- and during reading activities, vocabulary, comprehension questions, and an extension activity
- Reading/teaching tips, index, and glossary included
Mega-Cool Animal Facts: What is the biggest living thing that exists today? Discover some of the creatures that currently live on land, in the sky, and in our very seas in MegaCool MegaFauna: Creatures of Today
Science Learning Made Fun: The 32-page children's book teaches kids about some of the largest animals, what scientists have learned about them, and what makes them so amazing
Build Basic Reading Skills: This exciting kid's book will help your child learn and improve reading fluency with pre-reading and during reading activities, vocabulary, comprehension questions, and a fun extension activity.
MegaCool MegaFauna Series: Part of the MegaCool MegaFauna series, each book in this series explores the history of some of the most massive creatures that ever lived on Earth.
Why Rourke Educational Media: Since 1980, Rourke Publishing Company has specialized in publishing engaging and diverse non-fiction and fiction books for children in a wide range of subjects that support reading success on a level that has no limits.