Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Positive Parenting series.
- #1: Easy Newborn Care Tips: Proven Parenting Tips For Your Newborn's Development, Sleep Solution And Complete Feeding Guide (Positive Parenting #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Newborn Care Basics: Baby Care Tips For New Moms (Positive Parenting #3) (Paperback): $13.97
- #4: Positive Parenting Solutions 2-in-1 Books: Easy Newborn Care Tips + Toddler Discipline Tips - The Official Parents Guide To Raising Your Spirited Chil (Paperback): $17.99
- #5: Baby Sleep Training: A Healthy Sleep Schedule For Your Baby's First Year (What to Expect New Mom) (Positive Parenting #5) (Paperback): $12.95
- #6: First-Time Parents Box Set: Becoming a Dad + Newborn Care Basics - Pregnancy Preparation for Dads-to-Be and Expecting Moms (Positive Parenting #6) (Paperback): $24.99
HOW TO DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILD: TOP 11 POSITIVE PARENTING STRATEGIES YOU CAN USE TO PROVIDE CONSISTENT, FAIR AND EFFECTIVE PARENTING AT HOME
The first three years of life are when your child's most dramatic brain development occurs. During these early years, parents have the profound opportunity to nurture their child's cognitive, social, and emotional development through connected, responsive parenting.
This guide seeks to support parents of toddlers by offering YOU a proven set of strategies so you will be able to manage and ultimately develop the behavioral habits of children in your care - putting them on the path to developing important life skills and developing a positive and fulfilling future for themselves.
Lisa Marshall will practice evidence-based positive discipline strategies to navigate challenging toddler behaviors and set appropriate limits while maintaining a strong connection with your child through the toddler years.
In Toddler Discipline Tips, you'll discover:
- The ultra-simple but critical "trick" to getting your kids to listen to you. If you don't do this you're missing out on an easy way to improve your success rate when dealing with your kids.
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- Discover a common language mistake that you're probably making now. I'll show you what the mistake is and how to fix it. This mistake is actually increasing the chance that your child does the opposite of what you want
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you're going to get much better results
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
- And MUCH MORE...
Ah, don't forget As a bonus, you will receive the Toddler Behavior Cheat Sheet to deal with the 5 most critical behaviors.
Thousands of parents, teachers, and therapists have successfully used these tips. They work with all types of kids on almost any unwanted behavior.
You'll be able to apply the tips you learn from this book immediately.
Just scroll up and click on Add to Cart