Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Positive Parenting series.
- #1: Easy Newborn Care Tips: Proven Parenting Tips For Your Newborn's Development, Sleep Solution And Complete Feeding Guide (Positive Parenting #1) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #2: Toddler Discipline Tips: The Complete Parenting Guide With Proven Strategies To Understand And Managing Toddler's Behavior, Dealing With Tantru (Positive Parenting #2) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: Positive Parenting Solutions 2-in-1 Books: Easy Newborn Care Tips + Toddler Discipline Tips - The Official Parents Guide To Raising Your Spirited Chil (Hardcover): $24.99
- #5: Becoming a Dad: The First-Time Dad's Guide to Pregnancy Preparation (101 Tips For Expectant Dads) (Positive Parenting #5) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #6: First-Time Parents Box Set: Becoming a Dad + Newborn Care Basics - Pregnancy Preparation for Dads-to-Be and Expecting Moms (Positive Parenting #6) (Hardcover): $29.99
There are many tips out there that will point you in the direction of caring for a newborn, however, this book, Newborn Care Basics: Baby Care Tips For New Moms, strives to become the easy and quick guide on the basics that you will need to know.
Preparing for and caring for a newborn is no easy task, but it can become easier with time, patience, and practice. Every baby is different; however, this book will provide you with enough information and pointers to be able to tailor them to your baby and your family.
Inside, you will find information on caring for a newborn including bonding with your baby, feeding, clothing, bathing, baby sleeping patterns, caring for the umbilical cord, as well as information on the controversial circumcision so that you may make the best decision for you and your baby.
No matter the amount of knowledge you retain, however, it is best to remember one very important thing: there is no right answer. The pointers in this book will help you become the best parents that you can be, maintaining as much sanity as is possible.
- All of the ways in which you can bond with your baby, from playtime to skin to skin, and beyond
- The basics of feeding a newborn whether you have chosen to move forward with the breast or formula and possible obstacles when it comes to both
- Recommended outfits in and out of the hospital
- The nitty-gritty of getting baby to sleep so that the whole house can feel rested
- The ins and outs of umbilical cord and belly button care
- How to keep your baby comfortable and clean with bath time options
- What to do about the dilemma surrounding circumcision
- And much more...
Don't Miss A Moment Babies grow up faster than you can blink. Newborn Care Basics, Baby Care Tips For New Moms will help you solve possible challenges of parenting and give you more time for the most important thing: spending quality time with your child and family
Get INSTANT ACCESS to the same effective techniques that helped thousands of other moms with great success, BUY THIS BOOK NOW