Everyone needs to use the potty--even superheroes Help your little superhero explore the idea of using a potty and learn where to go by following along with the superhero boy in the story This adorable, rhyming board book is sure to help boys embark on an exciting journey and gain the confidence to go to the bathroom all on their own, making them feel like superheroes
- Motivates toddlers beginning to potty train to reach the finish line to be diaper-free
- Make potty training fun for kids by encouraging interest in toilet training
- Fun illustrations and cute superhero story offer a positive approach for parents and caregivers
- Thick board pages for little toddler hands to carry around wherever your superhero goes
- Positive inspiration for your little boy as he makes his way toward "big boy" pants
Check out this potty training book and more from Cottage Door Press to get your baby prepared for using the bathroom all by himself one day.