Title is Backordered
Starting a relationship with a new person is always an adventure, and that adventure comes with extra thrills when your significant other is also a parent. Not only do you have to incorporate one new person into your life; you have to welcome that person’s children too. This guide will teach new and future stepparents how to:
- Meet and build relationships with potential stepchildren
- Handle situations involving the other biological parent
- Involve stepchildren in the wedding
- Be an involved stepparent without overstepping boundaries
- Make tough decisions about money, education, and more
This comprehensive resource covers dozens of different situations—from battling the wicked stepparent stereotype to mediating interactions between stepsiblings. Written by a licensed mental health counselor and experienced stepparent, this book will help future stepparents start off their new lives on the right foot.