Title is Backordered
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the First Celebrations series.
- #1: Halloween Colors (First Celebrations #1) (Board book): $6.95
- #2: Thanksgiving Counting (First Celebrations #2) (Board book): $6.95
- #3: Christmas Colors & Counting (First Celebrations #3) (Board book): $6.95
- #4: Valentine's Shapes (First Celebrations #4) (Board book): $6.95
- #6: Parade Colors (First Celebrations #6) (Board book): $6.99
- #7: Birthday Counting (First Celebrations #7) (Board book): $6.99
Introduce your littlest readers to the joys of Easter by counting colorful eggs, fluffy bunnies, and springtime flowers.
Count from one to five on Baby’s first Easter egg hunt! With fuzzy ducklings, Easter bonnets, and bouquets of bright daffodils Easter Counting is the perfect introduction to a variety of colors, shapes, and seasonal treats. How many eggs will you find?
Welcome spring, and celebrate the holiday with this colorful counting board book that is a perfect fit for Baby's first Easter basket!
About the Author
Barbara Barbieri McGrath has written over twenty books for children, including The Little Gray Bunny, The Little Red Elf, and many bestselling math concept books. Her love for writing, children and making learning fun was the inspiration for her first children's book, The M&M Brand Counting Book, which sold over 1 million copies. She lives in Natick, Massachusetts.
Peggy Tagel's bright, colorful cutpaper illustrations have been reproduced for a variety of products, including cards, gift wrap, children's books, and magazines. She illustrated all seven books in the First Celebrations series. She lives in North Port, Florida.