Indestructibles: Baby’s First Passover: Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Celebrate the traditions of Passover with this indestructible book for baby! Passover is here! Our table is set with the seder plate. We love to celebrate freedom together. Happy Passover!
The Original Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, The Original Indestructiblesare built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Ben Javens is a freelance illustrator originally from West Yorkshire. He has worked internationally for clients such as The New York Times, The Guardian, and Time Out Magazine. He also works as a designer and illustrator for Studio Anorak as well as the quarterly published magazines Anorak and dot. Ben lives in Birmingham, UK.
Amy Pixton is a mother of triplets who created Indestructibles after her mother-in-law, the artist Karen Pixton, began painting murals on Tyvek construction wrap. She lives with her family in Kansas City.