With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep 2022–2023 (English edition, US exam) gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan is the official partner for online prep for the GED test, and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives.
Kaplan’s GED Test Prep 2022-2023 is designed to be your one-stop self-study guide so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. We’re so confident that GED Test Prep 2022–2023 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online with feedback
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing the RLA extended response
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- Our books and practice questions are written by teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GED—we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want more expert guidance in 60 online videos? Try GED Test Prep Plus 2022–2023.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.