BONK!: A Mutts Treasury (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 21 in the Mutts series.
- #2: Cats and Dogs: Mutts II (Paperback): $18.99
- #3: More Shtuff: Mutts III (Paperback): $18.99
- #4: Yesh!: Mutts IV (Paperback): $18.99
- #5: The Mutts Summer Diaries (Mutts Kids #5) (Hardcover): $35.99
- #7: What Now: Mutts VII (Paperback): $18.99
- #8: MUTTS Sunday Mornings: A MUTTS Treasury (Paperback): $12.95
- #11: MUTTS Sunday Afternoons: A MUTTS Treasury (Paperback): $12.95
- #12: Dog-Eared: MUTTS 9 (Paperback): $10.99
- #14: MUTTS Sunday Evenings: A MUTTS Treasury (Paperback): $12.95
- #18: Stop and Smell the Roses: A Mutts Treasury (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: Earl & Mooch: A Mutts Treasury (Paperback): $16.99
- #23: Living the Dream: A Mutts Treasury (Paperback): $19.99
- #24: Playtime: A Mutts Treasury (Paperback): $19.99
- #25: Year of Yesh: A Mutts Treasury (Paperback): $19.99
The beloved characters of Earl and Mooch are back in a collection of a year’s worth of color Sunday and black-and-white daily cartoons.
Enjoy the day-to-day adventures of two animal buddies, a small mutt with a big heart named Earl, and Mooch, a cat with his own way of thinking and talking (yesh!).
Mutts explores the special bond between animals and their guardians, and the endearing friendship of Earl and Mooch. It strikes a delicate balance between joy and fun and responsible social commentary. Mutts has been recognized for its distinctive style, heartwarming humor, and compassionate advocacy for animal issues.
In this 16th chronological collection of Mutts strips, a year's worth of color Sunday strips and black-and-white daily strips are included, along with pop-art splash pages that highlight McDonnell’s imaginative artwork and distinctive style.
About the Author
Patrick McDonnell is a New York Times bestselling author and the recipient of multiple awards from the National Cartoonists Society for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year and Newspaper Strip of the Year. A dedicated animal advocate and Genesis Award recipient, McDonnell regularly lends his talents to animal-protection groups and issues, including The Humane Society of the United States, where he serves on the national board of directors. McDonnell is also on the board of directors of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. He resides in New Jersey.