Title is Backordered
You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test—guaranteed.
- 2 full-length practice tests
- Diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Proven score-raising strategies
- New online component with additional practice and help
- Sample essays for DBQ and FRQ questions
- Targeted review of all topics, from the earth's elements, to energy consumption, to pollution, to the future of the environment, and more
- Key terminology defined in context