Weird But True World 2023: Incredible facts, awesome photos, and weird wonders—for THIS YEAR and beyond! (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #2: Weird But True Sports: 300 Wacky Facts About Awesome Athletics (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True 3: 1,000 Wild and Wacky Facts and Photos! (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: Weird But True 2: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True 4: Expanded Edition (Library Binding): $20.79
- #6: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Weird But True 6: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Weird But True 7: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Weird But True 10 (Paperback): $8.99
The BLOCKBUSTER kid-favorite series Weird But True! is busting out with a BIG, BOLD annual extravaganza of the wackiest, wildest, and downright weirdest wonders on planet Earth.
Discover Earth’s strangest animals, natural formations, festivals, ancient wonders, news, and more in this newest addition to the wildly popular Weird But True! family—an annual compendium of everything Weird But True! fans love ... and then some. Readers will journey across the seven continents, dive into the ocean, and even blast off into space to discover a whole wide world of weird. From the troll doll bug of Suriname to the Bog Snorkeling Championships in Wales to a technicolor village in Indonesia, Weird But True! World offers an unparalleled, adventure-filled exploration of our world’s amazing uniqueness.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Stunning photographs
- Wild, wow-worthy facts
- Weird news
- Shocking stats and infographics
- Colorful maps
- Personality quizzes
- Adorable odd animals
- And more!
About the Author
National Geographic Kids inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, apps, games, toys, videos, events, and a website, and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core. This book and series is created by National Geographic contributors, including researchers, photographers, content experts, and educational specialists.