Is the Yeti real? Has an alien species visited Earth? It's time to examine the evidence ...
Young readers can investigate the mysterious world of the paranormal with this compelling visual full-color guide. Full of fascinating accounts and eerie photographs, this children's encyclopedia of the unknown explores the hidden stories behind unexplained and weird phenomena that have baffled mankind throughout history.
- Ghosts haunted houses, possession, messages from beyond the grave.
- UFOs sightings, Area 51, photographic evidence.
- Aliens encounters, photographs, abductions.
- Atlantis and other lost worlds theories, sunken monuments, lost science.
- Bigfoot and other cryptids sightings, photographs, fossils. A compelling read for children aged 8+. ABOUT THE SERIES: Arcturus Children's Reference Library uses stunning photography, fabulous facts and useful diagrams to introduce a variety of subjects - from the animal kingdom to space science. Great to dip into, these reference guides are a staple for any child's bookshelf.
About the Author
Stuart Webb is a prolific and popular author of children's non-fiction, who has written on a wide range of subject areas. He has an especially strong interest in science and history, and lives with his family in London, UK.