Other Books in Series
- #1: Taming Natasha (Stanislaskis #1) (Compact Disc): $59.97
- #2: Luring a Lady (Stanislaskis #2) (Compact Disc): $59.97
- #3: Falling for Rachel (Stanislaskis #3) (Compact Disc): $59.97
- #4: Convincing Alex (Stanislaskis #4) (Compact Disc): $59.97
- #5: Waiting for Nick (Stanislaskis #5) (Compact Disc): $59.97
- #6: Considering Kate (Stanislaskis #6) (Compact Disc): $59.97
Opposites attract in these two reader-favorite stories featuring the Stanislaskis
Falling for Rachel
For passionate lawyer Rachel Stanislaski, work is her life. Assigned to watch over teenage delinquent Nicholas LeBeck, the last thing Rachel needs is Nick's hotheaded stepbrother storming into her courtroom. Zack Muldoon is protective and stubborn, but whether he likes it or not, he needs Rachel's help--both to keep Nick out of trouble and to reconnect with his younger brother. Rachel knows the importance of a family bond, but she hasn't considered what excitement--or complications--a blossoming romance could add to their agreement. But Zack and Rachel's chemistry is hard to ignore, and the two could be falling for each other faster than they realize.
Detective Alex Stanislaski thought he'd seen it all--until he mistakenly arrests the bold soap opera writer Bess McNee. Committed to understanding her characters, Bess often looks for research opportunities to help her write the best she can--and accidentally being arrested gives her the best opportunity of all. She decides to follow the sexy detective around to get ideas for her show, but Bess will soon discover that Alex is not only perfect for research but maybe a perfect match for herself, as well. Now all she has to do is convince him she's right...