Complete preparation for the revised New York City's Specialized High School Admission Test
If you're applying to get into one of New York City's highly selective specialized high schools, you'll get the competitive edge you need with McGraw Hill New York City SHSAT, Fourth Edition. This test is required for students applying to the Bronx High School of Science, the Brooklyn Latin School, Brooklyn Technical High School, High School for Mathematics, Science and Engineering at City College, High School of American Studies at Lehman College, Queens High School for the Sciences at York College, Staten Island Technical School, and Stuyvesant High School.
McGraw Hill New York City SHSAT, Fourth Edition offers the most comprehensive preparation available, with complete information about the revised SHSAT, an intensive review of all topics, and three full-length practice tests.
- FULLY UPDATED for the latest exam requirements: all answer choices feature the updated four (rather than five) answer choices to match the latest test format
- 3 full-length practice tests
- Comprehensive review and practice for the new Revising/Editing in the English Language Arts section
- Grammar and Mechanics chapter with specific grammar rules typically covered by SHSAT
- Extensive practice for "grid-in" Math questions
- 300-question diagnostic test to help focus your preparation
- Review of all English Language Arts and Mathematics topics, including reading, arithmetic, algebra, probability, statistics, and geometry
- Special chapter focusing on math for 9th-grade test takers