Keeping a Logbook for your twin marine diesel enginesystem has never been easier. This logbook has been specifically designed for twin engine installations in recreational and smaller vessels - sailboats, motorboats, canal boats and smaller workboats. This is a value-added Logbook - loaded with extras to make maintenance simple and save you money:
- 288 pages, including 144 pages for logbook entries
- 50+ clear drawings of what to look for when inspecting components etc.
- checklist schedules for all parts of the marine diesel system
- detailed inventory - never misplace a serial number or model name ever again for all parts of the system
- summaries - keep important information in clear view, eg. impeller changes, oil changes etc.
- measurements - easy-to-use tables for diesel fuel weights, volumes, pressures etc.
- side tabs indicate each section
- side-by-side Port and Starboard inventory and checklists
- full index
This Logbook is the companion to Marine Diesel Basics 1:
- see what to do before tackling any job - 300+ drawings
- easy-to-follow explanations of all components - how they work, why they are important, what can do wrong
- clear illustrations showing how to choose, install and service all components
- fast track up the learning curve with these practical, in-depth guides
- suitable would-be boatowners, students, crew, experienced sailors and marine mechanics