How to Wage Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days
An important spiritual law was revealed by Jesus in Luke 11:21-22 and Matthew 12:29, "How can one enter into a strongman's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strongman? And then he will spoil his house."
Now, instead of "binding" symptoms, we can attack the sixteen strongmen or demonic spirits mentioned by name in the Bible If God names them, they are real, and He has given us dominion over them through the Name of Jesus
In easy to understand language this book...
- Teaches how to zero in on and quickly identify the strongman in every situation
- Illustrates each strongman by a tree showing the fruits or symptoms for quick identification
- Instructs how to bind the enemy and loose the power of God according to Matthew 18:18
- Provides instant recognition when and where Satan is attacking our lives and the lives of those around us
- Shows that God wants us to be free from Satan's hassles so that we can reach this world for Christ.
About the Author
Dr. Jerry Robeson (1938-1999) and his wife, Dr. Carol Robeson (1939-2016), were missionaries to Latin America for twenty years. They ministered in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Jamaica, Mexico, and Chile. They specialized in open-air crusades that were held every night in an area of the city where a new church was needed. One crusade church in Costa Rica, for example, had more than ten thousand people in attendance. The Robesons maintained an active television and radio ministry. They produced and directed more than twelve hundred Christian television programs in Latin America and the United States, and many hundreds of radio broadcasts. They also appeared as guests on television programs all over the United States. They coauthored Strongman's His Name, What's His Game? and Strongman's His Name...II. Jerry and Carol graduated from Northwest College in Kirkland, Washington, and Vision International University in San Diego, California, where they each earned a Ph.D. in Theology in 1996. They had two daughters. Until 1999, the Robesons were both very active in teaching seminars in the United States and Latin America. After Jerry went to the Lord, Carol continued on with their ministry of seminars and retreats.