Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Karl Konig Archives series.
- #1: Karl König: My Task: Autobiography and Biographies (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: The Child with Special Needs: Letters and Essays on Curative Education (Paperback): $25.00
- #6: An Inner Journey Through the Year: Soul Images and the Calendar of the Soul (Paperback): $25.00
- #7: The Calendar of the Soul: A Commentary (Paperback): $30.00
- #10: At the Threshold of the Modern Age: Biographies Around the Year 1861 (Paperback): $40.00
- #11: Brothers and Sisters: The Order of Birth in the Family: An Expanded Edition (Karl Konig Archive #11) (Paperback): $25.00
- #12: Kaspar Hauser and Karl König (Paperback): $29.95
- #13: Animals: An Imaginative Zoology (Paperback): $29.95
- #16: The Grail and the Development of Conscience: St Paul and Parsifal (Paperback): $29.95
- #17: Plays for the Festivals of the Year (Paperback): $40.00
- #18: The Spirit of Camphill: Birth of a Movement (Paperback): $25.00
- #20: Before Birth and Beyond Death: The Transformation of the Human Being (Karl Konig Archive #20) (Paperback): $24.95
- #21: The Seasons and Their Festivals: Human, Earthly and Cosmic Rhythms (Karl Konig Archive #21) (Paperback): $27.95
- #22: The First Three Years of the Child: How Children Learn to Walk, Speak and Think (Karl Konig Archive #22) (Paperback): $27.95
Karl Konig, the founder of the Camphill Movement, was very aware of the need for change in the social order he saw around him. In this revealing collection of imaginative thought and ideas, he shows, however, that true social change must begin in individuals.
He goes on to say that renewal is something all human beings can practice themselves, in the midst of their everyday life.