Sing a nursery rhyme with a book that’s indestructible!
Old MacDonald had a farm, ee-i-ee-i-oh.
And on that farm he had a cow,* ee-i-ee-i-oh.
*or a horse, pig, goat, chinchilla, or condor!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Jonas Sickler is an accomplished author, children’s book illustrator, and digital marketer. He has appeared in numerous children’s periodicals and contributed six books to Workman’s bestselling Indestructibles baby book series, now a global phenomenon with millions of copies sold around the world.
Jonas is also a prolific marketing author. He has been quoted in CNBC, Forbes, The Street, Chief Marketer, and CMI about digital marketing, consumer behavior, and Google Search.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.