Title is Backordered
Girlology. It has exploded beyond just a word. Girlology is a culture that preteen and teen girls know and love and turn to for honest true-life advice on everything that matters most--friends, guys, body changes, dating, and sex. In Hang-Ups, Hook-Ups, and Holding Out, girls will follow the true stories of four girls and their choices-- good and bad . And they'll get answers to the questions teen girls are asking every day on the popular website www.girlology.com and in private sessions with Drs. Holmes and Hutchison, the co-creators of Girlology--questions like:
- What's up with this acne? Will it ever end?
- Is it ok to shave my hair down there?
- If I keep looking at other girls in the locker room, does that mean I'm gay?
- Am I the only girl who isn't having sex?
- Is oral sex really 'sex'?
- If I've only had oral sex, then I'm still a virgin, right?
- There's a guy at school who says he wants to hook up with me. What does he mean by 'hook up'?
Life can get complicated for girls today. With Hang-Ups, Hook-Ups, and Holding Out, it just got a lot easier.