Lessons from Legends may be the greatest collection of college football knowledge ever assembled. With over 260 years, 2,100 wins, 95 conference titles, and 13 National Championships of combined coaching experience, any football fan, coach, or player can learn from the wealth of wisdom contained in these pages.
The book features Q&As with 12 Hall of Fame coaches as they discuss their careers, the lessons they learned, and specific features or topics that marked their careers.
In these pages you will learn how:
- Tom Osborne and Barry Switzer won year after year.
- Barry Alvarez turned Wisconsin into a perennial winner.
- RC Slocum treated players the right way.
- Terry Donahue kept his players from distractions in Los Angeles.
- Steve Spurrier did things as only Steve Spurrier could do them.
These lessons and more from Fisher DeBerry Phil Fulmer, Vince Dooley, Frank Girardi, Marino Casem, and Mike Bellotti are featured in the book.
With a foreword by former Oklahoma Sooners coach Bob Stoops, and quotes from Peyton Manning, Troy Aikman, Danny Wuerffel, and Bret Bielema, this book has an unmatched combination of football talent.