WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get the prep you need to ace the SSAT with 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 1 online), thorough content reviews, and tons of drills in the book.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need For a High Score
• Comprehensive strategies for the Writing, Math, Verbal, and Reading sections
• Detailed coverage of fundamental math skills and frequently appearing vocabulary words for the SSAT®
• Information on the SSAT at Home testing option for the Middle and Upper levels
• Access to a student study guide via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 3 full-length practice tests (one Middle and one Upper Level in the book, one Elementary Level online) with detailed answer explanations
• 675+ drill questions across every level, subject, and question type to keep track of your progress
• Online versions of the Middle and Upper Level tests in the book to help you prepare for at-home testing
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.