Case for Christ for Kids (Case For... Series for Kids) (Paperback)
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids six to ten ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language, examples, and easy-to-understand information to introduce young readers to the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and what that answer means for our lives today.
Whether they've grown up in the church or are encountering faith for the first time, The Case for Christ for Kids is the perfect resource to answer their most asked questions about Jesus. Adapting the ideas from The Case for Christ, inside kids 6-10 will discover:
- An introduction to the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proof that back up what the Bible says
- Answers for why Christians believe what they do
- Kid-friendly stories and examples that make the facts easy to understand
- Ways to talk to other people about Jesus and share what they know
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics engaging for kids six and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids' everyday lives
This book can be used on its own or alongside The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, The Case for Grace for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most.
About the Author
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com